The CampExperience™ Annual Retreat for women is designed to educate, inspire and connect women from all areas of life.
2016 CampExperience™ Annual Retreat Information:
Fall CampExperience™ 3rd week in September at Rocky Mt Village, Empire, CO at the Easter Seals Camp.
- Location near Idaho Springs about 45 minutes from Denver
- Dates: September 16-18, 2016; September 15-17, 2017
- Camper price: $799, includes housing on bunks in cabins with names like Harmony and in their two lodges. Payment plans available!
- Features include: stocked fly fishing pond, horses, climbing wall, zip line, and hiking paths
- Gourmet meals: by on-site chef plus the freedom to bring in our own chefs from Work Options for Women to teach classes
- Activities at the Camp will leave a lasting legacy for the hundreds of Easter Seals families. Each year we will do cabin upkeep, painting, renovation of the craft cabin, creation of trails, etc.
- Ensure your spot for next year’s CampExperience™ retreat by registering now!
Begin payment program and register here.
The CampExperience™ September Retreat 2016 2.5 day get away will:
- Renew friendships and build new alliances with like-minded peers
- Recharge your personal purpose and leadership style
- Relax at the social activities, creativity classes, networking sessions or the variety of personal services
- Refresh your mind, body and spirit with professional development and skills classes
- Recognize amazing charities and business organizations making a real difference for women in your local community and the world
- Respond with your support of women charities and causes
One of our goals during The CampExperience™ Annual Retreat is to raise money for our charity partners to assist non-profit organizations making a difference in the world, particular those who assist women and children. Learn more about how the community of CampExperience™ gives back.